On Friday, November 16, I participated in a free 75-minute webinar discussion with Lafe E. Solomon, Acting General Counsel of the National Labor Relations Board. The webinar was moderated by Terence H. McGuire of the Practical Law Company. We discussed:
- Factors that the NLRB considers when deciding whether to prosecute unfair labor practices based on these employment practices.
- Legal considerations surrounding these employment practices besides compliance with the National Labor Relations Act.
- The NLRB’s stance on what is and is not a lawful at will disclaimer.
- Social Media and communications policies.
- The NLRB’s position … Continue Reading